Basic concepts are described at the cameras communication page.
Currently supported cameras:
- Andor SDK2 and Andor SDK3: variety of Andor (currently part of Oxford Instruments) cameras. Tested with Andor iXon, Luca, Zyla and Neo.
- DCAM: Hamamatsu cameras. Tested with Hamamatsu Orca Flash 4.0 and ImagEM.
- NI IMAQ: National Instruments frame grabbers. Tested with NI PCI-1430 and PCI-1433 frame grabbers together with PhotonFocus MV-D1024E camera.
- NI IMAQdx: National Instruments universal camera interface. Tested with Ethernet-connected PhotonFocus HD1-D1312 camera.
- Photon Focus: Photon Focus pfcam interface. Tested with PhotonFocus MV-D1024E camera connected through either NI frame grabbers (PCI-1430 and PCI-1433) or Silicon Software frame grabbers (microEnable IV AD4-CL).
- PCO SC2: PCO cameras. Tested with pco.edge cameras with CLHS and regular CameraLink interfaces.
- Picam: Princeton Instruments cameras. Tested with a PIXIS 400 camera.
- PVCAM: Photometrics cameras. Tested with a Prime 95B camera.
- Silicon Software: Silicon Software frame grabbers. Tested with microEnable IV AD4-CL frame grabbers together with PhotonFocus MV-D1024E camera.
- Thorlabs Scientific Cameras: Thorlabs sCMOS cameras. Tested with Thorlabs Kiralux camera.
- Uc480/uEye: multiple cameras, including simple Thorlabs and IDS cameras. Tested with IDS SC2592R12M and Thorlabs DCC1545M.